Complaint Review: Shadow Shopper

• Reported By:Carlsabad New Mexico
Shadow Shopper
shadowshopper.com Internet U.S.A.

Shadow Shopper - Jonathon@shadowshopper.com Automatic renewal ripoff Internet

I too have been renewed for $99.99 and emailed by Jonathon that I have no recourse. I am so angry as I am going in for spinal surgery in less than 2 weeks and won't be able to use service even if I wanted too. They don't care and it was my debit card and bank says there is nothing they can do.

I cannot afford this but what to do? I wish I had known of Ripoff Report sooner but of course found it only after being ripped off. It has been 3 days since they stole my money but it showed up on account only today.

Dee
Carlsabad, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shadow-Shopper/internet/Shadow-Shopper-Jonathonshadowshoppercom-Automatic-renewal-ripoff-Internet-352401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shadow Shopper