Complaint Review: Shadow shopper

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Trixie — Hialeah Florida United States of America
Shadow shopper

Shadow shopper Refund Rip off! Internet

I signed up with shadow shopper and I did not like company so I went to the web site to cancell my subscription and they would not let me, THEN they charged me $29.95 for another month.
I wrote them a message on the web site that I wanted a refund, they refunded my money BUT charged my card again to cancell out the refund! All I want is my money back and they keep telling me that it was a bank error! Yea right! THEY cancelled my subscription now that I keep asking for my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shadow-shopper/internet/Shadow-shopper-Refund-Rip-off-Internet-916108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shadow shopper