Complaint Review: Shadowshopper.com

• Reported By:tulsa Oklahoma
Shadowshopper.com
www.shadowshopper.com Internet U.S.A.

Shadowshopper.com I too have been ripped off!! Internet

I was just checking with ripoffreport.com because I was having problem with shadowshopper.com and their annual renewel. I also have been scammed. I signed up for the 30 day $4.99 trial. And that is all I expected. I did go on the web site it said my membership would expire 10/30/08. Didn't think I had to do anything because it stated it was expiring.

Checked my bank account next day and what do you know $99 was being processed thru my account for the year membership!! Of course there is no phone number to contact only be email. So I started out with an angry email about the situation. This jonathan guy emailed me back stating he was sorry that this had happened. I should have gone to my personal pack and uncheck anual renewel and select renew myself. But he had sympthy for me said he would refund me $60 as long as I agreed to keep it a little longer. I agreed.

Oh and guess what, they were trying to process yet another $99 out of my account, thankfully I called my card company and since it did show as a double charge they removed it. I did send yet another email complaint requesting a higher up email or phone number and proof of my refund, I got a response for my $60 but no answers for the higher up information.

Elisa
tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2008 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shadowshoppercom/internet/Shadowshoppercom-I-too-have-been-ripped-off-Internet-387061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shadowshopper.com