Complaint Review: Shady Oaks Rv Park

• Submitted: Wed, August 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:Brossard Quebec
Shady Oaks Rv Park
70 Moffitt Rd Plattdburgh, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 518-562-0561
  • Web:
  • Category: RV Parks

Shady Oaks Rv Park ripoff took my money kicked me out and submitted false documents in court. and forged peoples names Plattsburgh New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to Sandra's Complaint

*Author of original report: Shady Oks Rv Park ripped Me off

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to "Kicked Out, Fault & Forged Documents"

Shady Oaks Rv Park Ripped me off!!! and has been harrassing me by posting in message boards that I am a drunk. He took my money, kicked me out for no reason, made at least 50 other campers miserable to the point where he has only 20 campers left. He submitted false and forged documents in court. He has also ripped alot of other people too I am sure that you will be seeing more of these reports soon. He has punctured tires, emptied propane tanks. I even caught him peeping in my window.

ml

Sandra
Brossard, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2005 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shady-Oaks-Rv-Park/Plattdburgh-New-York-12901/Shady-Oaks-Rv-Park-ripoff-took-my-money-kicked-me-out-and-submitted-false-documents-in-cou-153280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shady Oaks Rv Park

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal to Sandra's Complaint

AUTHOR: Louise - (U.S.A.)

I am the owner of Shady Oaks RV Park in Plattsburgh, NY. Sandra was a seasonal camper for a couple years prior to when my husband and I bought the RV Park in 2004. She came in to pay for her seasonal site in cash and I gave her a receipt. She signed a campsite agreement stating that she and her husband would obey by the rules during the 2004 season. It states that if any rules are broken no refund will be given. Now keep in mind that she had been given 2 warning of disturbance the prior year from the previous owners. The very first holiday weekend of 2004 she proceeded to have a very loud party all night long. We had many complaints from other campers. My husband suspected that this would happen so he spent the night in our rental close by her campsite. We knew not to confront her the very next day and therefore we sent a formal letter of eviction by mail to her canadian address. Within 2 weeks she and her husband moved out of the park. She to this day goes to every message board forum that she can find positing bad reveiw about us and our RV Park, even those that do not pertain to camping. She still emails with her harrassing and vulgar language from time to time. We do not respond to them but to delete and block them. We wish her well.
We regret that we had no chose but to this action of eviction for the good of our business and other campers concern. We request that campers come to judge for themselves as to our demeanor and our facility.
Sincerely & Respectfully, Louise, Owners of Shady Oaks

Shady Oks Rv Park ripped Me off

AUTHOR: Sandra - (Canada)

First of all I would like to point out that it had taken from the year 2005 until 2007 for these so called people to rebutt. Second of all I have my website with all of the forged documents on there for anyone to see. Third...if the previous owners had given this Jim Grey idiot all of the warning letters..then how come(as you can see on my website) your name is signed at the bottom of the letter???? Duh...wouldn't it be the old owners signature??? As I left the so called park so did a very big majority of the campers who are now camping in other Parks. Shady Oaks has gone from 70 seasonal camper to a limited handful.
sorry Shady Oaks...but I am not finished with you yet.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal to "Kicked Out, Fault & Forged Documents"

AUTHOR: Louise - (U.S.A.)

We are the owners of Shady Oaks RV Park in Plattsburgh, NY. This is in to Sandra Martin's comment. She was evicted when she had partied till all hours of the night when her camping neighbors complained. This camper in the past had been given a warning in 2003 by the previous owners. It was stated in the campsite agreement that she signed and did so agree to obide by the 11 o'clock quiet time till 9 in the morning. It also states that a refund will not be given if the rules are broken and the camper is asked to leave. She lost her case in court because she had a vulgar website depicking Shady Oaks as a Party Haven and this CD was given to the residing magistrate of small claims court. No documents were forged. The previous owners shortly after purchasing the park gave us copies of warning letters that were given to the seasonal camper in October of 2003. No tires were punctured or propane tanks emplied, otherwise an arrest would have followed. We are far too busy running a park to bother with looking in her window of her very old run-down camper.
Jim Gray (husband)& Louise Beaudet (wife), Owners of Shady Oaks