Complaint Review: Shaffer Real Estate

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: an angry realtor — virginia beach Virginia
Shaffer Real Estate
hawks nest suffolk va chesapeake, Virginia USA

Shaffer Real Estate Mary agreed to pay a referral fee for a seller that I had listed that had expired. She had showed the property while I had it listed. We had agreed to a 25% referral fee and I have it in text messag chesapeake, Virginia

I worked with Mary over the past 3 years and she comes across as a very caring person, a real "go getter"  She had shown a listing of mine multiple times to multiple builders/ developers.  After the listing expired, she asked me for the sellers contact information as she was going to write a cash offer and pay me a 25% referral fee.  She gave me a "high 5" and away we went.  She told me it was written and signed and I said "lets fill out the referral agreement" and she said "what referral agreement?"  Thats Mary for you.  Someone not to be trusted and will cheat you any chance she can get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaffer-Real-Estate/chesapeake-Virginia-23320/Shaffer-Real-Estate-Mary-agreed-to-pay-a-referral-fee-for-a-seller-that-I-had-listed-that-1047171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaffer Real Estate