Complaint Review: Shahram Soleimani & Associates

1800 Century Park E Los Angeles, Arkansas United States of America
  • Phone: (310)789-1100
  • Web:
  • Category:

Shahram Soleimani & Associates 1st Law Offices Of Shahram Soleimani & Associates, shahram soleimani SHAHRAM SOLEIMANI IS A SCAM!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS !! Los Angeles, Arkansas

I hired this lawyer because of a divorce case between me and my ex husband. Long story short, he asked for $7,500 upfront in CASH. After negotiating with him he decided to accept a personal check. I went ahead and gave it, he claimed that that was all i needed to pay and nothing more for the entire case...after one month, i get a bill for over $1,000 from him . On this bill it said that i was charged for office visits, Phone calls, and copying papers. FIRST OF ALL i only visited his office TWICE ..he billed me for visiting his office EIGHT (8) TIMES. Second, The phone calls i was billed for was NOT even during his office hours, it was at night when i was inquiring w/ him over some things, however i was still billed per min while talking to him on his personal cell phone. I then had to fire him for billing me and lying to me BUT THAT DID NOT STOP THE BILLS AND NEW CHARGES , i just kept getting all these bills, i talked to him about it and he asked me to PAY ANOTHER $7,500  AND EVERYTHING WILL BE "SET".  Seriously this man is a pure scum! I just got a summons to court, he is now filing a LAWSUIT against ME. Him and his little secretary have been calling me NON STOP HARASSING me to pay up. I am not paying, i was told $7,500 is all i have to pay and nothing more and this piece of sh*t wants another $7,500, just because i am a woman doesn't mean i am dumb, i am prepared to fight this and i will spread this as much as i can to prevent other people from falling a victim to this crooked persian j** .
  I had filed a report to the BAR of CA , still no response. However, there are good lawyers out there SAVE YOURSELF TIME, MONEY, STRESS , HASSLE AND DO NOT WORK WITH THIS LAWYER ! THIS MAN BELONGS IN PRISON ! G-D I HOPE KARMA HITS HIM HARD.

Rob- Los Angeles,CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shahram-Soleimani-Associates/Los-Angeles-Arkansas-90067/Shahram-Soleimani-Associates-1st-Law-Offices-Of-Shahram-Soleimani-Associates-shahram-574616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shahram Soleimani & Associates