Complaint Review: Shakespeare's Den

• Reported By: anonymous — Minneapolis Minnesota
Shakespeare's Den
19410 Hwy 99 Suite A Box 237 Lynnwood, Washington USA

Shakespeare's Den Failed to send product Lynnwood Washington

I ordered a ring from Shakespeare's Den last August but I never received it. The owner first didn't respond to my emails and then lied to me that he was sending my purchase out. Despite contacting the owner multiple times to  check the status of my order, I never got the ring.

At first I could not find any tracking information for my order. After waiting two weeks for my order to arrive (the confirmation e-mail said 3-5 business days), I e-mailed asm@shakespeare's den.com to ask when I should expect my order and did not get a response. I then e-mailed again, informing the owner I would file a complaint on Ripoffreport.com if he did not tell me why my order was delayed. At this, he finally responded and said "I'm sorry, I don't know why your order didn't go out. I will send one out to you today." Unfortunately, this did not happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shakespeares-Den/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Shakespeares-Den-Failed-to-send-product-Lynnwood-Washington-1068872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shakespeare's Den