Complaint Review: Shakespear's Den

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: MBB — Eatonville Washington United States of America
Shakespear's Den
19410 hwy 99 suite A box 237 Lynwood, Washington United States of America

Shakespear's Den Placed internet order. Nothing received. No return to inquires by email or phone. Tried multiple times. no response. After negitive remarks in facebook, got email stating my money had been returne Lynwood, Washington

Horrible customer service.  No return phone calls,  no answered emails.  I would have loved to receive the items I ordered...I think if I was not persistent in trying to contact them, Shakespear's Den would still have my money.  I find it interesting that they monitor their Facebook account but not their phone messages.  I placed a negative comment (or two) on Facebook and lo and behold, I was contacted by email saying my money was refunded, then immediately blocked from their Facebook.  It's too bad they are so horrible as their website looks like they have some really cool stuff.  I would not advise shopping at this store ever....it looks as if they don't have their act together.  I can understand personnel issues, but holy cow Shakespear's Den, a little customer service goes a long way...start answering your freaking phone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shakespears-Den/Lynwood-Washington-98036/Shakespears-Den-Placed-internet-order-Nothing-received-No-return-to-inquires-by-emai-938353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shakespear's Den