Complaint Review: Shamic & Company, Dock24.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2002

• Reported By:Jackson MS
Shamic & Company, Dock24.com
Dock24.com, info@canopyshop.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Shamic and Company Dock24.com Are you Ripping Me off too? *UPDTAE ..I did get my money back

*0: I did get my money back

I made an order with Dock24.com, Shamic & company on December 12th...They said they wanted me to set up a paypal account for payment and I did.

Well they got their $199.95 and Shawn responded to say that they would ship on Dec. 28th and said that I would recieve it in 3 to 5 business days..I STILL have not recieved it or a response from them on the THREE occassions that I have written to them asking about my order.

I truly do not think they are sending me my order and am about to call the credit card company and tell them of this fraudulant company and report them to the BBB...if they are having moving problems or whatever..all they had to do was say so..My order number is 1869.. I have a printed reciept from them..and the phone number is only a message and they do not respond to it when you do call..1-800-527-0064 gets no reponse at all.

I would think they would AT LEAST respond to their customers..I fell ripped off and lied to ..to say the least...Kathy Glenn

Click here to see other Rip-off Reports on Dock24.com and Shamich Corporation

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shamic-Company-Dock24com/nationwide/Shamic-and-Company-Dock24com-Are-you-Ripping-Me-off-too-UPDTAE-I-did-get-my-money-12231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shamic & Company, Dock24.com

#1 0

I did get my money back

AUTHOR: - ()

I did get my money back..thanks to MY credit card...with no help from Shamic or paypal..I never even got an apology for the SCREWUP company that Dock 24 -Shamic & Co. are. I hope they go broke..but with all the money they STEAL they surely won't..to bad....K Glenn