Complaint Review: Shamic and Company Dock24

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2002

• Reported By:Birmingham al
Shamic and Company Dock24
, Virginia U.S.A.

Dock24.com, billed as Shamic and company *UPDATE thank you Rip-off Report! I got my money back!

*0: Thanks. I got my money back.

I ordered a Wood Somerset Canopy Bed from Daybed.com on November 22nd, received a confirmation/bill for 626.99 on November 24th from dock24.com.

I was charged 509.99 on the 30th on my mastercard by Shamic and Company. I called to check on my order a couple of weeks later and the mailbox (800-527-0064) was full.

Two more weeks went by and the number had been disconnected and the website is gone.

Have you had any other complaints? Do you have suggestions on how to get my money back and nail these crooks at the same time? SSW

Click here to see other Rip-off Reports on Dock24.com and Shamich Corporation

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shamic-and-Company-Dock24/Virginia/Dock24com-billed-as-Shamic-and-company-UPDATE-thank-you-Rip-off-Report-I-got-my-money-11676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shamic and Company Dock24

#1 0

Thanks. I got my money back.

AUTHOR: - ()

After filing my report, I browsed the other reports filed with you complaining about the same company, one of which had a rebuttal from Shawn, the owner. He is correct, you can get your money back by contacting the credit card company. They will get their money back from the bank that Shawn uses and I assume his bank will try to collect from him. Anyway, my card has been credited and I have learned a lesson. Next time, I'll contact this site before ordering from unfamiliar companies over the internet.

Thanks for your help.