Complaint Review: Shampooline.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 25, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 25, 2010

• Reported By: AD — Boulder Colorado United States of America
Shampooline.com
1808 Jerome Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11235 Internet, New York United States of America

Shampooline.com Shop Thru Web WRONG PRODUCT RECEIVED & RETURNED. NO REFUND. THEY'VE STOLEN MY MONEY!! Internet, New York

I ordered 2 10oz. bottles of Fudge One Shot from this company and paid for priority shipping. Two weeks later (not exactly "priority"), I received 2 8oz. bottles of the product. The shipment was packed in a cut-up UPS bag, shoved in the box -- no packing slip, no receipt.

I called the company and complained of both the lengthy shipping time and incorrect product. The woman I spoke with (Lillian) was very friendly. She instructed me to mail the product back, and I would receive the correct merchandise. I did just that. I returned the product, including a copy of my receipt and a copy of the email the customer service rep sent with return instructions. I chose verified receipt from the post office.

Two days later, I received notice that my shipment had arrived and was waiting to be picked up by "Shop Thru Web." Two weeks later, I called to find out where my order was. I was told (by Jen?) they never received the return product (HA! I had the USPS receipt). She yelled at some guy in the background. Said she'd "talk to her manager and call [me] back." Then I was sent an unsigned email stating that the holidays had confused the process, and it couldn't be rectified until after the New Year. I waited until a week into the New Year. I called -- unable to get a person on the phone. I sent an email - unable to get a response.

Finally, I sent an email threatening to contact the NY police, the BBB, file fraud charges through EVERYONE I could. I received an email (from Lisa) the next day saying I'd be refunded ASAP. A month has passed. I just spoke to the same person (Lisa) who sent the email and was told I'd be issued that refund "as soon as her manager signed off on it." Today? "Yes, today." Right.

I have filed a complaint with BBB. I have filed a complaint with my credit card. I am filing a complaint here. I will file a complaint with the FTC. I will file a complaint with the NY police. THIS IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY! I do not care what they say about the "100s of satisfied customers." There are a slew of complaints JUST LIKE THIS ONE.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AND GIVE YOU AN INCESSANT RUN AROUND.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shampoolinecom/Internet-New-York-11235/Shampoolinecom-Shop-Thru-Web-WRONG-PRODUCT-RECEIVED-RETURNED-NO-REFUND-THEYVE-STOLEN-585363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shampooline.com