Complaint Review: Shampoonline

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: Stacey H — New York New York
2754 Coney Island Boulevard #59 Internet USA

Shampoonline Unfulfilled order and no refund Internet

This online retailer did not fulfill my order--placed in March 2013.  After repeated email communications, wherer I supplied my order number and email contact, there're was no response.  I paid through PayPal, and received a receipt.  Due to timing, I was unable to receive a refund through PayPal.  I would really like the order sent to me, buI I would also like to warunsuspecting consumers abouyeh this company's disreputable business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shampoonline/internet/Shampoonline-Unfulfilled-order-and-no-refund-Internet-1054055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shampoonline