Complaint Review: Shan Harter

• Reported By: WorldsEnd — Chandler Arizona United States of America
Shan Harter
30 E. Imperial Hwy El Segundo CA 90245 Internet United States of America

Direct TV uses bait and switch to gain business - , Internet

I am a first time customer - I signed up for Direct TV becuase and only becuase I needed an internet service provider - their ads claim they had a method to connect at this address. They site a zip code, an address, and a firm BUNDELED price. That price includes the Internet. They offered 12 months for aorround 58.00 plus tax. My main concern was internet. When all was said and done I expected internet connectivity and direct TV. My first bill to my forth bill was about 90.00. I challenged it month after month and asked when they are going to fufill their end of the offer. I've talked to 20 reps and each one lied. Every subsequent month it up until now it is 108.00. They made up story after story why it was high - but at end of the day I don't care - what I care is that they do what they said and what I agreed. 58 for direct tv and internet. I am currently persuing legal action. I do not have internet through them and they are in breach of contract. All conversations are recorded. They don't deserve to be in business and should be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shan-Harter/internet/Direct-TV-uses-bait-and-switch-to-gain-business-Internet-967082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shan Harter