Complaint Review: Shana Shell aka Shana Vonshe

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Ms Cookie — Atlanta Georgia
Shana Shell aka Shana Vonshe
atlanta, Georgia USA

Shana Shell aka Shana Vonshe Shana Vonshe,Hooker wanna be singer, creeper. atlanta Georgia

Lately I have been looking all around Atlanta for the next "Pop Music" sensation, coming to atlanta from New york, I find that atlanta is full of bright and young talent. One day I came across a young female named SHANA SHELL aka Shana Vonshe.

She comes off kind of self centered she beggs a lot, so we finally, me and my colleagues decided to sit down and give her a listen and not only did I find out that she was going around my office trying to promote herself and begg to all of my managers, trying to connect and get together with some of my upcoming artists that I picked out for my business, "Pickling" their brains in order to get in the door with SOMEONE if she didn't get in on her own. Personally I did not like that, and I did not feel the need to let her know this because who am I to tell a 28 year old the difference between right and wrong?! Really?!

So I decided to do my research on this woman and found out that she, not only has been arrested in Georgia THIS YEAR for BATTERY with VISABLE HARM, but has gotten arrrested in Jacksonville, Florida for prostitution 1-16-2009 on THREE Charges!!!

Don't do business with this woman, and don't asociate with this woman on a personal level EITHER, shes tainted and bad news!!! I wish I never met her, now I have to start all over with my young star search in this city. [continued below]....

.....

Good grief!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shana-Shell-aka-Shana-Vonshe/atlanta-Georgia/Shana-Shell-aka-Shana-Vonshe-Shana-VonsheHooker-wanna-be-singer-creeper-atlanta-Georg-1056459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shana Shell aka Shana Vonshe