Complaint Review: Shane Belton Kytra Mccary

• Submitted: Sat, June 23, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2007

• Reported By:ormond beah Florida
Shane Belton Kytra Mccary
20 Cooper Ln Palm Coast Fl 20 Cooper Ln, Florida U.S.A.

Shane Belton Kytra Mccary worthless check writers 20 Ripoff Cooper Ln Florida

*Author of original report: Shane Belton paid me off in full

I turned my worthless checks over to the Florida states attorneys office Feb. 28 2007 the person whom wrote me the worthless checks Shane Belton retained an attorney, I received a letter from the states attorneys office 6-23-07 stating they were unable to collect on the worthless checks that they made every attempt to collect the worthless checks for me and exhausted all remedies available threw their division they were unable to forward my complaint for prosecution because there is insufficient evidence to prove each element of the offense beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt. Like hello the bad checks themselves are not proof themselves The evidence is insufficient to prove this intent to defraud. There is some evidence to suggest that there was in fact an agreement to hold the checks, if there is the documentation was forged, I signed no such thing. So if you cant depend on the states attorney to collect on a worthless check than who can you depend on, if there were any monies traded for these worthless checks I would not have them in my possession they would have been returned to the worthless check writer. Even the state will take into consideration lies and deceits and believe a liar over someone whom has the worthless checks in hand, what a sad sad world we live in, the man broke me I cant afford and attorney to sue this ass hole he will win I lost 6000.00 in worthless checks to this man, I lost my business, the bad checks ended up on my credit report, this is so sad. When someone can present to the state of Florida a fraudulent document and the state of Florida believe them, were in trouble people, deep trouble dont accept checks from a Shane Belton nor his wife kytra mccary they will lie and deceit themselves to the state and win.

Concerned
ormond beah, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2007 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shane-Belton-Kytra-Mccary/20-Cooper-Ln-Florida-32137/Shane-Belton-Kytra-Mccary-worthless-check-writers-20-Ripoff-Cooper-Ln-Florida-256399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shane Belton Kytra Mccary

Shane Belton paid me off in full

AUTHOR: Concerned - (U.S.A.)

Shane Belton and his wife Kytra paid me off in full for all the bad checks that were written to me including the fee's that came along with the NSF fees Thank You Shane