Complaint Review: Shane Lamb

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Mermaid — Rolling hills estates California
Shane Lamb
25935 rolling hills road Torrance, California USA

Shane Lamb LAMB Construction Conman of rolling hills estates, full of shit, I was shocked to learn how he screwed over my dear friends who were generous enough to give him work. Torrance California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: false claims

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Shane lamb does EXCELLENT work

This creep is a conman, and never completed my friends hillside.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shane-Lamb-/Torrance-California-90505/Shane-Lamb-LAMB-Construction-Conman-of-rolling-hills-estates-full-of-shit-I-was-shock-1063697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shane Lamb

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

false claims

AUTHOR: jeff - ()

I suspect my neighbor is bitter over having to see my STUNNING & COMPLETED hillside each morning she heads out to work.

My wife & I were very pleased with Mr. Lamb's work and would highly recommend hiring his company to anyone.

I'm more than happy to discuss further if questions or concerns arise from this senseless and tasteless claim.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Shane lamb does EXCELLENT work

AUTHOR: Resident - ()

lamb construction and Shane lamb did an incredible job on my home. He also saved me a lot of money and was extremely professional and went above and beyond.