Complaint Review: Shanel Cooper Sykes

• Reported By: Rebecca — Alfred Florida United States of America
Shanel Cooper Sykes
Harlem, New York United States of America

Shanel Cooper Sykes SCS Media Fraud Harlem, New York

Shanel doesn't owe me $1,000 or $6000 dollars. But her practices are pretty shady at worst, at best reactive and lazy. I ordered a 40 dollar book and ONLY got a call after MONTHS of waiting. I don't belong to any FB pages and don't consider myself a hater. I'm just one woman who deserves to have what I paid for. PERIOD.

I DO believe that if I experienced this over a book. Then there are others like the women who are owed WAY more money than me. And I hope they can get every last penny of their money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shanel-Cooper-Sykes/Harlem-New-York-/Shanel-Cooper-Sykes-SCS-Media-Fraud-Harlem-New-York-996820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shanel Cooper Sykes