Complaint Review: Shannon Bradford Dixon

9304 Wedgewood Drive South Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada
  • Phone: 780-296-5108
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Shannon Bradford Dixon Rip Off Artist Extrordinare Grande Prairie Alberta Canada

*Author of original report: Update for Shannon Bradford Dixon

I met him thru plentyoffish. Seemed pretty normal, chatted for a while and met. Had a bunch of great dates (2-3 times/wk for 3 month), seemed to be a really nice guy. Employed, nice, sweet.

Then his gramma got sick and he needed to fly home. Loaned him the cash. While he was home, i received a phone call from his auntie who told me to run - far and fast. When I talked to him, he said that they had always been at loggerheads with each other and she tried to ruin everything he had, that's why he moved away from his home province.

Then his dad died. Then his grama died, this went on and on and on.

I kept all the reciepts for flights and cash that he borrowed. I also have pictures of him. Any suggestions on what i can do?

Shall
Grande Praire, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2008 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shannon-Bradford-Dixon/Grande-Prairie-Alberta/Shannon-Bradford-Dixon-Rip-Off-Artist-Extrordinare-Grande-Prairie-Alberta-Canada-368515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shannon Bradford Dixon

AUTHOR: Shall - (Canada)

Well, he came back and sorted it all out. He had some personal issues to deal with and needed to get them sorted out.

He really is a great guy and I totally take back every single thing I said about him. He's sweet, honest, caring, and a really, really good guy.

AUTHOR: Shall - (Canada)

I have lost track of the man using the name Shannon Dixon and have since found it out it was an assumed name. The number has been disconnected and is no longer in service. When I returned to the address where he was "living" I was told that he didn't live there, and had never lived at that house. My mistake, as I he was walking down the sidewalk when I arrived to meet him, I had assumed that he lived there. This website WILL NOT ALLOW me to remove this report and I am sure there are at least one or two more Shannon Dixon's out there that I have caused irreparrable harm to their reputation. For that, I am TRULY SORRY. I DO NOT KNOW HOW I COULD EVER REPAIR THE DAMAGE TO SOMEONE'S REPUTATION AND I REALLY HOPE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE.

Again, I apologize.