Complaint Review: Shannon dowd at charles Schwab

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: john — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Shannon dowd at charles Schwab
34 reit street las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Shannon dowd at charles Schwab sales liar. con. unprofessional las vegas, Nevada

I went into Charles Schwab office here in Las Vegas, with clear instructions from my IRA firm. I met with Shannon Dowd and explained exactly what I needed done.

It turns out that he made me fill out more paperwork to open not only a 401K, but an IRA as well-so he can get an extra commission.

This means that even though I should have qualified for tax exemptions on my $98,000 this is no longer so.

We then called several times to address this issue-to no avail. Then we threatened with lawsuit and exposure.
Only then did a manager "Matthew" get back to us.

He wasted more time-only to tell us they couldn't help us.

Anyways upon further investigation it turns out "this happens all the time Schwab". Keep far away from this co and this man Shannon dowd.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shannon-dowd-at-charles-Schwab/las-vegas-Nevada-89123/Shannon-dowd-at-charles-Schwab-sales-liar-con-unprofessional-las-vegas-Nevada-979207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shannon dowd at charles Schwab