Complaint Review: Shaolin Do Kung Fu

• Updated: Tue, December 14, 2010

• Reported By: domesticdiva — Round Rock Texas United States of America
Shaolin Do Kung Fu
2200 South Ih 35 Round Rock, Texas United States of America

Shaolin Do Kung Fu Don Duncan We Payed for services not rendered ,3 months, took advantage of my family Round Rock, Texas

My daughter attended this Kung Fu School for a year. We had to move and our daughter was having trouble with all the change in her life and starting school. So I called to cancel her kung fu classes until things got more settled in her life. They told me I couldn't cancel without sending a certified letter and then after 2 months of charging me they would allow me to cancel.

They know us on a first name basis and now we have to send a letter, me telling them wasn't good enough. We had planned on attending again later it just won't be for this crook. It's a family business and you would figure that the student, my child would come first not the money. So we are HUNDREDS of dollars for services not rendered.

This place is about money first, your child and their student second. If things are good they will be nice, when things are not perfect they forget who you are and require a certified letter for correspondence.

Paying 600 extra dollars put alot of stress on my family. At least we found out what really motivated these people before she spend another year of her life committed to the lifestyle they teach. I hope the money was worth losing a great student.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2010 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaolin-Do-Kung-Fu/Round-Rock-Texas-78665/Shaolin-Do-Kung-Fu-Don-Duncan-We-Payed-for-services-not-rendered-3-months-took-advantag-671516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaolin Do Kung Fu