Complaint Review: ShapeFX

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: Yvonne — plano Texas United States of America
ShapeFX
1 Shape fx Boulevard Internet United States of America

ShapeFX Newport News, Spiegel Will not credit me back for a refund over 3 months since I returned the merchadise to them, Internet

I bought a sweater and entered a promo code to get a 40% discount on www.shapefx.com. The purchase invoice was complete with the discounted amount but credit card was charged full price! I immediatley sent them an email and called them with no resolution. Return the merchandise less than a week using their UPS prepaid postage. I waited their 45 days(refund policy) before I made another call to get credit back to my card.

The first representative stated that the company had moved to another warehouse and it was getting everything situated to wait another week. Second call they cannot find the merchandise, to wait till the end of the month. 3 months later, last call they need their UPS prepaid postage tracking number which I misplaced, however they should have all the information since they have any account with UPS?? I can't seem to get credit back for the purchase I returned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShapeFX/internet/ShapeFX-Newport-News-Spiegel-Will-not-credit-me-back-for-a-refund-over-3-months-since-I-r-840545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShapeFX