Complaint Review: Sharing Spree

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Pat — Alabama
Sharing Spree
www.sharingspree.com Internet USA

Sharing Spree has my money and no log-in page??? They could have sent an email letting consumers know they were out of business or whatever they are. Internet

I bought a sharing spree  for $19 for $45 worth of 'deals' that did not expire for like a year. Went to go on website and there wasn't one. But there were webisted with complaints. I didn't lose as much money as others and would not have thought too much about it if Sharing Spree would have at least contacted me (they could have sent a group email to all of their customers).

So, my point is that if I'm not 'ONE' person they need to have enough to file a complaint, I'm here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharing-Spree-/internet/Sharing-Spree-has-my-money-and-no-log-in-page-They-could-have-sent-an-email-letting-co-1064809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharing Spree