Complaint Review: Sharing Spree

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Brittni — Moody Alabama
Sharing Spree

Sharing Spree Did Not Honor Voucher Internet

In February I was told about a new deal site that was similar to Groupon and Living Social, so I looked it up and found a great deal for a hair straightener. I paid $48.00 including shipping for this item and made sure that I followed the directions on the fine print of the voucher (shipped when ordered), so I figured I would wait for the shipping confirmation and wait for the item to come to my mailbox. After a month, I was concerned, so, using the "contact us" messager on Sharing Spree's website, I emailed them my concerns. I received no response after a week, so I messaged two times after that.

Today, I finally tried calling the number listed on the website only to hear that the number was no longer available.

I would like to know what is going and I would like my money back ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharing-Spree/internet/Sharing-Spree-Did-Not-Honor-Voucher-Internet-1044365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharing Spree