Complaint Review: Sharing Spree

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Tigard Oregon
Sharing Spree

Sharing Spree Is Not Paying Merchants and Merchants Are Not Honoring Vouchers Internet

On 12/28/2012, I purchased THREE $99 One Night Stays at The Waves Motel in Cannon Beach, Oregon - a Sharing Spree Deal of the Day.

I recently received an email message from The Waves stating that Sharing Spree had not paid them and they were sorry, but they would not be able to honor the vouchers. They suggested we contact Sharing Spree to get a refund, and our reservations, which were made weeks ago, were cancelled. They were kind enough to offer the same deal ($99 per night paid directly to them).

I paid $297 to Sharing Spree, and unfortunately, I did not use a credit card, and therefore, cannot dispute the charge. I have called Sharing Spree, and their customer service voice mail is full, so I could not leave a message. I completed the online form, but I have not received a reply.

The Waves Motel provided the email address and phone number for the CEO of Sharing Spree, and I have emailed and called, but he has not responded to either.  His name is Ron Sapp, and his phone number is 503-367-4198. His email address is rons@sharingspree.com.  The managing partner is Timothy Moorhead.  His email address is timm@sharingspree.com.

I should also report I was receiving Sharing Spree's daily Sprees via email up through March 10th. I am very disappointed, and now I'm afraid to purchase anything from other online companies offering special savings and deals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharing-Spree/internet/Sharing-Spree-Is-Not-Paying-Merchants-and-Merchants-Are-Not-Honoring-Vouchers-Internet-1035054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharing Spree