Complaint Review: Shari's Berries

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: T — Phoenixville Pennsylvania Canada
Shari's Berries

Shari's Berries Charging double for shipping to same address Internet

I was going to place an order with Shari's berries for multiple boxes of Berries to be shipped to my house.  I went through the checkout process and when I was at the end I noticed that I was being charged for shipping on each box I was purchasing.
I contacted Shari's Berries to inquire why I was being charged for shipping on each box even though both orders were being shipped to the same location and they informed me that it was due to the items needing to be delivered fresh and safe.   I have purchased berries from this establishment before and I know how they package their items.   There is no need for them to place each of these items in separate containers.
I feel that Shari's berries is looking to make money off of consumers any way they can and charging extra for shipping is the easiest way.  The quality of the berries has gone downhill the past few years and as much as I hate doing it I will not be buying from them anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharis-Berries/internet/Sharis-Berries-Charging-double-for-shipping-to-same-address-Internet-997118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shari's Berries