Complaint Review: Shari's Berries

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: JD — Trenton Florida
Shari's Berries
Internet USA

Shari's Berries Shipped a box of melted, broken choclate strawberry soup. Internet

*Author of original report: You work for "Pro Flowers"

*Author of original report: Idiot

*General Comment: So they also conrol the parcel service?

For my wife's mothers day present I thought I would surprise her with something special. After hearing of " Sharies Berries" on national radio, I decided to try this online company. Their website promises a " 100 %" money back quarantee if your not totally satisfied. When the Fed Ex truck showed up in my driveway, I knew this would not end good. This was the filthest vehicle I have ever seen. When my wife opened the box, all the berries had been slammed together in one corner and melted chocolate was everywhere. At some point in time, Sharies berries had inserted a frozen cool pack that was also totally melted. This package appearred to have been not only stepped on, but must have been left out in the heat. When I requested my money back, the company stated " No problem" as of today's date, 6-3-2013, still absolutely no refund of my $52.42. Their emails claim my refund must be tied up in a " Visa interchange " regardless, I still have no refund. This company will only giver you the corporate run around. I will never do business with again. I have also written the broadcasting companies they advertise on, but do not expect much, since they pay big money to advertise their crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharis-Berries/internet/Sharis-Berries-Shipped-a-box-of-melted-broken-choclate-strawberry-soup-Internet-1056054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shari's Berries

You work for "Pro Flowers"

AUTHOR: JD - ()

Your an idiot. Fed Ex never quaranteed the product. Fed Ex never quaranteed a '100%" money back refund. You work for Pro Flowers the parent company.

Idiot

AUTHOR: JD - ()

My money was to be refunded by Sharies berries not FED EX. Fed Ex did NOT quarantee the product, sharies berries states a "100% money back quarantee if not FULLY satisfied. Sharies berries still owes the refund and they still refuse to refund my money. I had no control over WHO shipped the product, although I PAID for it. SHARIES BERRIES ARE NO BETTER THAN THEIFS.

#3 General Comment

So they also conrol the parcel service?

AUTHOR: mike - ()

Unless you expected a hand delivered package from someone in an SB uniform, What is your problem? It seems like you shoud be going after FedEx.