Complaint Review: Shari's Berries

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 21, 2010

• Reported By: Annoyed — North aurora Illinois U.S.A.
Shari's Berries

Shari's Berries www.berries.com Charges do not match the amounts of website or by telephone - shipping charges are nto what was stated- charge sate tax also when no reciprocal tax agreement exists Internet

I am extremely disappointed. There were some issues with the site navigation that sent me to the 800 number for assistance where I was walked through the order. When I got he bill it was substantially higher than what I was told the charges would be. The 4.99 shipping drew to 14.99 and suddenly appeared. I note they charged this false tax on the shipping charges which is a non taxable service.

Then I start getting e-mails from an affiliate of thirr's that says will refund my shipping, but when I check on that company I learn is the bane of this site, no other than freeshipping.com/.

It seems Shari's Berries is now mimicking the deceptive practices of freeshipping.com!

I will not being doing business with any company that juices customers on taxes that are not incurred and inflated shipping charges that are different than what I was quoted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2010 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharis-Berries/internet/Sharis-Berries-wwwberriescom-Charges-do-not-match-the-amounts-of-website-or-by-telephon-674195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shari's Berries