Complaint Review: Sharon Harder Ray Kramer

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Court Reporter — Klamath Falls Oregon United States of America
Sharon Harder Ray Kramer
535 Woodland Rd Goldendale, Washington United States of America

Sharon Harder Ray Kramer Sharon Harder and Ray Kramer Sent me a SICK Puppy DEFRAUDED ME STOLE FROM ME Goldendale, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Panosteitis

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: rebuttal

DO NOT RELEASE ANY ANIMALS TO THESE GREEDERS/ BREEDERS/  www.forestwoodspuppys.com /
DO NOT PURCHASE ANY SICK ANIMALS FROM THESE GREEDERS/ BREEDERS

*** Bad Breeder Alert ***
Beware of Sharon Harder & Ray Kramer  in 535 Woodland Rd,Goldendale,WA,98620  as well as 5234 Primrose LN, Klamath Falls, Oregon

She sent me a male pup who had issues with BROKEN pasterns, hookworms, umbilical hernia  & kennel cough when he came to me.

I treated the kennel cough (which was passed to my other dogs) and the worm infestation.
BUT, the problems with his BROKEN pasterns has gotten FAR worse.
X-rays showed the the ulnar bone in BOTH forelegs stopped growing prematurely.
Hence: I have a crippled dog who can never be bred or shown.
FYI: Sharon Harder AND Ray Kramer have only 1 male & 1 female ...

This deformity is likely from being too inbred and generally affects males !
STAY AWAY from her at ALL COSTS ~ she doesn't want to be held accountable for ANYTHING

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharon-Harder-Ray-Kramer/Goldendale-Washington-98620/Sharon-Harder-Ray-Kramer-Sharon-Harder-and-Ray-Kramer-Sent-me-a-SICK-Puppy-DEFRAUDED-ME-ST-798472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharon Harder Ray Kramer

Panosteitis

AUTHOR: Susan - (United States of America)

I have had experiance with Panosteitis.  Plattlets in the legs of dogs grow to fast and become enlarged in the joint and elbos areas..The bones grow slower causing temporary deformed legs.  This is caused by feeding a high protein or to much protein diet.  There is a window of repair by reducing the amount of protein or changing to a lesser protein content diet food.  Once this has happend you should see a difference in the leg structure...Some dogs can handle the excess protein and some cannot, this is based on individual.  In looking at the pictures you have submitted this looks to be this very problem. .Every licensed Veterinarian who see's the animal with this problem will know right away what it is. Panosteities is not a rare occurance and has nothing to do with the breeding or the breeder.  It is a protein issue and nothing more than that....Your pictures show the enlarged joints and appearance of deformed leggs....this is condusive to Panosteitis......

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

rebuttal

AUTHOR: Sharon Harder - (United States of America)

Well people I have nothing to say regarding this puppy other than he is a beautiful boy and She did not get him until almost 4 months old he had no fever here or issues or the vet would never have allowed him to fly she said he had hook worms so I have had 4 different samples done 2 from each parent and 2 at random from my property all negative tests meaning I have no worms here . She has done this to him herself by incorrect diet he has not stopped growing according to my vets (2) opinions he is still open and growing and this issue could still be corrected if she would do correct diet. I have offered this person her 500 back she paid for the puppy and told her she can still keep puppy she declined the money back when she said could not afford vet I offered to pay to fly him home and treat at my expense and send him back to her if he corrected or do a replacement she decined I have offered to replace the puppy but can not do so until I have one available she has called my friends used horrid language it is what it is I will answer any questions you have as I have far more people who will tell you they have beautiful well adjusted healthy puppys from us...I am a honest small breeder/show person.......I test my dogs for genetic issues..........they are not inbred however this boy was line bred there is a difference.........she has also done this other ppl to keep the puppys and get money back so I have found out I had second thoughts about letting her have this boy and wish I had gone with that feeling..please call if you have any questions and ray Kramer has nothing to do with any of this