Complaint Review: Sharon Mercuri

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 06, 2008

• Reported By:nashua New Hampshire
Sharon Mercuri
8 Crown Street Nashua, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Sharon Mercuri discriminated me and my family because im on section 8 housing Nashua New Hampshire

*Consumer Comment: Contact the housing authority

i rented an apartment on 8b crown street nashua on august of 2007. it was myself and two small children ages 2 yrs and 3 yrs of age and a 17 yr old daughter. sharon mercuri of 8 crown street who lived below me. pretty much from day one she complained about my little kids playing she set ground rules as to when my kids can play.

she came up to my apartment on numerous occassions to complain and said that the kids couldnt play before 9am and to be quiet by 6 pm

then she constantly complained to nashua housing saying i wasnt following the lease rules that was 3 pages long. she would come into my apartment

when i wasnt home to show the unit after i decided i wasnt going to renew my lease. she did not give me advance notice of this until i turned her into housing. thats breaking and entering last i new.

when it came time for us to move we did so when i returned to do a cleaning to the unit she locked us out and charged me 250 dollars for cleaning fees.

she also charged me for broken windows that was already broken when i moved in. there was numerous damages to the unit prior to my moving in she promised that things would be fixed but nothing was done.

she then took my security deposit of 1300 dollars and in addition charged me well over 1700 dollars to basically re-renavate the whole unit at my expense.

i feel that she discrimated against me and my family because i have a fixed income of about 1200 a month. i think this woman should not be a landlord she s more of a slum lord who took advantage of my situation.

she needs to be reported so she doesnt make another tenant go through what i went through.

i think i was mistreated by sharon mercuri and discrimating against.

nashua, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharon-Mercuri/Nashua-New-Hampshire-03060/Sharon-Mercuri-discriminated-me-and-my-family-because-im-on-section-8-housing-Nashua-New-398668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharon Mercuri

Contact the housing authority

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Harbor Homes, Inc.
12 Amherst St
Nashua, NH. 03060-3060
Phone: (603) 881-8436
Fax: (603) 881-5199
Services Offered: Section 8

You should also contact NH legal aide. You can find them at: http://www.nhla.org/