Complaint Review: Sharon Moses

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon — Gilbert Arizona
Sharon Moses
100 E Linda Lane Gilbert, Arizona USA

Prize Documenting Center of America Took sixty dollars out of my checking account I have never dealt with them. Gilbert Arizona

Prize Documenting Center of America, just had $60.00 dollare taken out of my checking account on September 16th.  I have never dealt with them.  On top of this the bank charged me a thirty five dollar over draft fee because I only keep enough in the account to pay bills.  I have never gave them permission to take anything out of myo account.  I don't know were they got my account number.  I have notified my banl.  I am a retired seveny year old widow and on a very tight budget.  This is really hurting me.

Sharon Moses  - (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharon-Moses/Gilbert-Arizona-85234/Prize-Documenting-Center-of-America-Took-sixty-dollars-out-of-my-checking-account-I-have-1086445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharon Moses