reflects

• Submitted: Fri, June 05, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 05, 2009

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
Sharper Impressions Painting Company
4006 Sussex Ct Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Sharper Impressions Painting Company Sharper Impressions preys on work starved painters - don't fall in the trap. Atlanta Georgia

Sharper Impressions is preying on painting contractors who are desperately in need of work during this tough time, with new construction at a halt. Companies are storming the repaint market and having painting contractors sign contracts to work for very low pay. Sharper impressions for instance has a relationship with Porter Paint and they take 50% of a low end bid off the top, leaving the other 50% to pay for labor and materials. The first deck I painted left me with $34 profit. I paid out $80 for a helper to assist me in lifting heavy deck furniture and a big grill which left me in a loss. I was asked to do this deck as a favor because the bid was done wrong, with the promise of other jobs bid right and with profit. I was happy to do it as I was out of work. The 2nd job I showed up to was a larger deck and id at the same price. I declined to take on any more work from them and they call that job abandonment. Need less to say I didn't get paid a dime. After many emails with Jon Haas and Brad Hudson I realized no check is coming. I don't want any other painters to fall for in this same trap, I wish Porter Paints would protect their contractor relations and give a heads up for the working force in Atlanta.

Andrea
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharper-Impressions-Painting-Company/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Sharper-Impressions-Painting-Company-Sharper-Impressions-preys-on-work-starved-painters--458951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharper Impressions Painting Company