Complaint Review: Sharron Kay King Gospel Singer

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: TRACY — BYRON Georgia USA
Sharron Kay King Gospel Singer
www.sharronkayking.com Internet United States of America

Sharron Kay King Gospel Singer ,sharronkayking.com sharron kay king driver ,sharronkayking.com is a national Gospel Singer who borrowed money from me and refuses to pay it back! BYRON, Georgia

*General Comment: Tracy Odell Wells still at it!

*General Comment: The truth about Tracy Odell Wells

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Trashey Wells of Macon

*Consumer Comment: Sharron Kay King's Past

*General Comment: The Rest of The Story....

*General Comment: VERY SAD

Home Phone 478 254 5550 Cell Phone 478 955 3157 REFERENCE: WWW.SHARRONKAYKING.COM TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: Attached you will find a copy of a letter sent to Sharron Kay King Driver from my hired Attorney in Richmond, Indiana in reference to the home I financed for Sister Sharron Kay King Driver. In approximately 24 months of Sharron living in my home she never one time made the payment as signed documents instruct, I did receive $1793.00 from Sharron in which I applied to personal loans to Sharron that she asked for ( email proof ) to keep her ministry flowing as she wanted. Sharron left this home vacant in December of 2008 and not one time called me to indicate the home was empty, attached pictures. I found out through my Attorney and he found out through his sources there in Richmond. I received notice that the insurance on the home would be canceled on May 21, 2009 and asked Sharron if she had made a payment towards the amount owed. I received an email back after asking Sharron many times about the home and its safety, see attached and this is quoted by Sharron Kay King ( the Gospel Singer ). Under no circumstance is anyone to enter the property until this matter is legally resolved. I will prosecute any one who enters the said property without my permission. Once I have signed ownership back to you releasing me of all responsibilities & liabilities, I will deliver the keys to you personally. Or if you wish, you can waste more time & money going through your legal processes. Its your call. I never knew that God himself singled out people who could live as a Christian and walk and profess to be of God and not have to comply and or legally be assigned to their contractual agreements. ( na ) You and I both know God has no respect of person, he places trust in us to make the right financial decisions and to pay our debts as we contract to. Sharron stated to me in an email that talking about this was slander I have since found out, it is not slander. Slander is defined as lies and things that are untruthful. As we all know, purchasing a home and signing all legal documents as well as lawsuits filed are of public record. I am sharing this with you only to protect myself as she, Sharron, has told everyone that the home and loans were gifts; and they were not. I am asking all my friends and yes people that know Sharron and I personally that you will pray and ask God that He will place a spirit upon Sharron to make these things right. My home in Richmond is sitting there empty with no insurance and no protection of theft or fire. Sharron refuses to give me the keys to the home. I have to wait for a period of months before I can gain access to the home via the Courts, Sharron was in a financial disaster and I helped her when no one else would; and this is what I have had to deal with. Please, pray that Sharron will make these things right as you and I both know God will not bless a 50% Christian. You have to stand for the whole truth of God and live it 100%. I never knew back then that helping a Christian singer wanting to bless other by her song would ever cost me the money it has cost me. I hear so many people talk about why they don't go to church and why they don't associate with ministries. I have totally been hurt through all this; and I need to speak out. All I did was try to help. My Attorneys were able to retrieve from AOL all email messages that Sharron Kay King had emailed me asking me for loans. I am in construction of a web site that will character all loans and " Gifts " I made to Sharron Kay King and you will be able to see her comments about paying me back. I will also post all checks cashed by Sharron Kay King, Credit Card Charges, wire transfers from Merrill Lynch & Security Bank and as well my own Credit Card making purchases for her. My desire is to resolve this without Courts and Attorneys but to date Sharron Kay King has refused. So Many have asked why I did not file foreclosure sooner, I want to take a minute and just explain. I have always been told as a child and as well in my adult life, those that are of God and Anointed touch them not, this has been a scripture instilled in me and not taken lightly. I thought loaning and being able to help Sharron this would be her anointing and calling that God had placed on her life, I was fearful to step in front of God and handle this as Most Financial institutions would. After speaking to a wonderful man of God here in Middle Georgia A UPC Pastor, I saw the light so da speak, being anointed of God and allowing your Holy Ghost to dwell in you and be pure we keep our life clean and do what we know to do that is right and further more comply with contractual agreements. The gifts that God has for us are pure and we do things that are right and not ugly, we stand with our agreements and make them right, but at any rate after that meeting I knew that was a sign that I needed to move forward and God would not be angered with me, so here I am. Please keep me in your prayers as I feel I have to fight for what is rightfully due back to me. Respectfully, Tracy

I HAVE BEGAN CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS IN GA AGAINST SHARRON KAY KING, SHE SENT ME AN EMAIL AND I QUOTE -

According to my records there are no binding contracts between you and I other than the mortgage for the property located at 430 Kinsey Street, Richmond, IN. The said property is the only collateral for the loan that I contracted with you. I have expressed to you that I am willing to sign the deed back over to you to satisfy this note and you still continue harassing me.

- UNKNOWING TO HER SIGNING A CHECK THAT READS LOAN IS A LOAN - HELLO - PLEASE IF SHE IS NEAR YOU AND OR AROUND YOUR STATE SPREADING TO GOOD NEWS OF JESUS - I WOULD NOT GIVE HER ONE PENNY. -

THANK GOD FOR EMAILS. IN CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS THEY ARE VERY USEFUL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharron-Kay-King-Gospel-Singer/internet/Sharron-Kay-King-Gospel-Singer-sharronkaykingcomsharron-kay-king-driver-sharronkaykin-479577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharron Kay King Gospel Singer

#1 General Comment

Tracy Odell Wells still at it!

AUTHOR: Earl Turner - (United States of America)

Tracy is one confused self-hating bitter person.  He trolls the personals on Macon Craigslist and has the employees of his adult store in Cordele do the same, looking for ads he doesn't like and flagging them for removal and sending hate mail to people who post them.  He posts ads himself posing as a "cd gurl" using pictures of someone else just to collect pictures and personal information and then sends hateful threatening emails.

#2 General Comment

The truth about Tracy Odell Wells

AUTHOR: Earl Turner - (United States of America)

If you want to know a little more about Tracy Odell Wells, just google the phone number he put in his ad:  478-955-3157

The dude is SICK!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Trashey Wells of Macon

AUTHOR: Not True - (United States of America)

I know who you are! "yes you" that wrote complaint #3. Complaint #1 an#3 were written by the same hand Tracy.  Your pickin on the wrong person in both cases in complaint #3. I have no friends that would stoop so low as to write Complaint #3 let alone #1. You are no friend of mine.

My name is Roger King and what I did for Sharron was freely given and that is of no concern of yours.  A confused person trusted in your judgement and abilities,  I know you had ulterior motives of gain for your self and I don't feel a bit bad that you lost. God has a way of correcting the evil that is done in his name. My advice to you is to pull your complaints,  never, never write another complaint with my name in it, one that  so oboviouly came from you.  You are one sick person and YES if called on I would definately take Sharrons side to stop your evil rantings.  You are sick!!!!

Sharron Kay King's Past

AUTHOR: No One Important - (United States of America)

Being a dear friend ro Roger King's Sharron's 2nd or 3rd husband I am not sure, I am sure everything written here is TRUE, same thing she did to Roger.  Roger was smart and made it that she walked away with nothing when he ask her to leave with nothing.

I don't know the full story of what she did to this man from what I hear from church folks here in Indiana, she used him to mortgage a home and never made one payment, and the man had to obtain legal council to get his home back.  A christian would not do this to anyone, I am not as educated to the word ( the UPC Truths )  but I know as a child I was always told  to pay my bills.

Roger King, was truly blessed to get out of that marriage, God has blessed him with a wonderful wife and they are doing well, she is for sure not a gold digger.  I'm not saying that SKK is, but when you owe a debt you pay it, you never embarass GOD by using a Ministry to avoid such.

Christians, aren't suppose to act this way when brothers/sisters in Christ help you.  I can't say that this is of God, as I state I am truly not a UPC member but maybe this is just the way they do people.

Seems to me if you are truly of GOD you make things right.  I truly don't know the depth of  SKK's and this person's relationship ~ but I would say this Man filing this complaint was set free as well.

GOD IS GOOD

#5 General Comment

The Rest of The Story....

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Maybe the fact you were rejected to marry her and she gave the ring back has something to do with this hate campaign?  Put on the big boy panties and move on with your life.  People who know Sharron, know this is all lies anyway.

#6 General Comment

VERY SAD

AUTHOR: Marta - (U.S.A.)

This is very sad to not only SEE, but to read on the internet . It is obvious to me that the person that is writing this has went to an EXTREME method of making THEIR truths known.  I am almost certain that there has been an offense , but to have used this method of revealing something on someone that has blessed thousands of individuals, is just WRONG.

Shame on you Tracy. Number one,  I have a very hard time believing that you didn't have some hidden agenda to have befriended or attended to the needs of someone that was climbing up the mountain of success in the Lord . I am almost certain that if I myself had signed a contract with someone , whether they be christian or not, and that certain someone did NOT fulfill their responsibility to me after the first month of non payment, then I would for sure have not extended too much grace the second month........THEN you try to convince the WORLD throught the internet that you CONTINUED to GIVE this person LOANS upon request.....and now your CLAIM is that this certain person didn't pay you after 24 months....WHY ...???????....AFTER 2 months of nonpayment....would you continue to honor a broken agreement????

I have a very hard time believing your claims....I really don't care how much PROOF you state you have, just the simple act of CONTINUING to GIVE someone money after MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS ...as you have CLAIMED of nonpayment.....

WHAT WAS YOUR MOTIVATION????????  .....CONTROL ????.....sounds fishy to me...

God Bless Sharron Kay King.....and God Bless her BEYOND ....what you CLAIM she has taken....SHAME ON YOU...that is all I have to say...SHAME on you.!!!

You better get on your knees tonight and ask the Lord to reveal to you....WHY...?

LOVE doesn't lead someone to do this to someone they so CLAIMED as a friend...and no matter what you say....SLANDER is when you try to ruin someone's reputation...by speaking truths and lies....so the LAWS of this LAND may protect you ...but I can assure you that GOD is not PROUD of this report you have made!!