Complaint Review: Sharry Edwards

Sharry Edwards
albanyInternet, Ohio United States of America

Sharry Edwards Sound Health Fraud, Quack albanyInternet, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Prudent Medical Self-Help

Sharry Edwards claimed that she had a risk -free solution to many health problems, including mine.  She told me that she had been successful with every pathology she treated.  Her approach was simple:  to bombard the pathology( virus, parasite, etc) with its own sound frequency until it exploded & subsequently died.

It didn't work that way.  The pathology did explode & so did its population in my body.  Essentially it multiplied exponentially in my body.  What began as a troublesome parasite before Sharry's "help", ballooned into a life- theatening illness.  She took thousands of $$ in exchange for her toxic sounds & the promise to monitor my health via voice prints.

Sharry never read or claimed to have never read my voice prints despite the fact that she & her staff requested them from me.  When her sounds didn't work, they suggested that I hadn't used the sounds long enough. [continued below]....
.....  At that suggestion, I listened to her sounds again--this time with near fatal consequences.  My parasite multiplied exponentially with the help of Sharry's sounds.

What has kept me alive since developing sound -induced autoimmune deseases is an extremely restrictive diet,  semi weekly allergy testing, and NAET treatments.

Sharry Edwards is a scam artist who choses to ignore data (like my voice prints) that doesn't support her hypotheses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sharry-Edwards/albanyInternet-Ohio-45710/Sharry-Edwards-Sound-Health-Fraud-Quack-albanyInternet-Ohio-1013703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharry Edwards

Prudent Medical Self-Help

AUTHOR: Vera - (United States of America)

As a long-time holistic health receiver with rare health insurance coverage (I rarely ever have it, that is) and a new employee to the company you mention I would like to point a couple of challenges I have with the report.

1. The report neglects to mention any previous attempts to cure the parasite infection.

a. Did they attempt OTCs? What was the result?

b. Did they consult a General Practitioner, Public Health, or even one of the many local holistic health practitioners in the CA area?

c. Did they travel from CA to OH for treatment? or was the entire treatment conducted by phone after purchasing "class materials" and attending a short 'starter' course?

d. Were photos of the condition exchanged as part of the treatment process?

2. How can you be certain that Sharry never reviewed your files?

Currently, even after a technician has initially viewed the files for a client, Sharry reviews the file for accuracy. This has been true for every client who has been seen since my hire date. I perceive this is the way it has been.

3. Treatment for any medical condition that goes as wrong (as this one apparently did) should be followed up by an immediate second opinion. I understand the desire to continue to try a method you have already committed a great deal of money to; however, it's YOUR health. You should always 'follow your guy' when instincts are screaming at you that a particular method is not working or is counter-productive.

**********

Having said all that, I would submit that I have seen many clients and fellow employees receive great benefit from the sound modality that Sharry Edwards offers.

Ms. Edwards admits that every person is medically unique and feels strongly that great care should be taken with the frequencies so as not to cause great harm to the person. I have heard her state many times that the reason for 'frequency trials' during the initial session is to reduce/eliminate the potential of harm to the person seeking help.

Disclaimer: These are not the views of my employer, nor has any other employee or my employer directly influenced my comments. This is what I would consider 'common sense'.