Complaint Review: Shashicka Tyre-Hill Ripped Us Off-She's A Common Thief-Miracle Home Care-Brunswick Ga. 912-577-4933

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Tonisha Washington — Brunswick Georgia United States of America
212 South 1st Street Suite # 4 Jessup, Georgia United States of America

Shashicka Tyre-Hill Ripped Us Off-She's A Common Thief-Miracle Home Care-B Shashicka Tyre Scam Artist took our money & ripped us off. Won't return our calls. Jessup Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I trust the original author's warning.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: shashicka hill tyre

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: WHAT KIND OF BOLONEY IS THIS??

*Author of original report: SHASHICKA TYRE HILL IS A BAD PERSON

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is so far from the truth

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Shashicka Tyre-Hill is a good hearted person

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Shashicka Tyre-Hill

We were interested in opening a business. Ms. Tyre-Hill talked us into investing money in her business. She won't provide us with any accounting. Says she "lost the money due to a bad economy." Said she's behind on all of her bills & is contemplating bankruptcy. This leaves us in a bad position as the $385,000 she stole from us was our life savings & our retirement. We have contacted the Georgia Bureau of Investigation with the hope they will file criminal fraud charges against her. Don't let her smooth talk you out of your money like she did to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shashicka-Tyre-Hill-Ripped-Us-Off-Shes-A-Common-Thief-Miracle-Home-Care-Brunswick-Ga-912-577-4933/Jessup-Georgia-31545/Shashicka-Tyre-Hill-Ripped-Us-Off-Shes-A-Common-Thief-Miracle-Home-Care-B-Shashicka-Tyre-1026076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shashicka Tyre-Hill Ripped Us Off-She's A Common Thief-Miracle Home Care-Brunswick Ga. 912-577-4933

I trust the original author's warning.

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

It would be wise to ignore the later posts and pay attention to the original warning by Tonisha Washington.  $385,000 is a ton of money.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

shashicka hill tyre

AUTHOR: ADNAN ALAM FROM PAKISTAN - ()

FOLKS DO NOT BELIEVE THIS LYING CRAZY B**CH COMMENTS!!!SHE IS A CON ARTIS AND RIP PEOPLE OFF FOR THEIR MONEY! SHE CAME FROM A PROJECT AND LIKE TO BOUNCE CHECKS I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM LIVING IN THE COMMUNITY KEEPING UP WITH MY BUSINESS SO MAKE IT SIMPLE!!! PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHORT LIVE COZ THE ONE WATCHING ABOVE ALL , MYSELF AND OTHER ARE IN HIS PROTECTION. ALSO "I AM FROM PAKISTAN GET YOUR INFO STRAIGHT STUPID B**CH!!!!"

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

WHAT KIND OF BOLONEY IS THIS??

AUTHOR: Honest John - (USA)

YOU DIDN'T FILE THE REPORT. I DID. WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL? SHASHICKA TYRE HILL IS BAD NEWS. SHE IS EVIL !

SHASHICKA TYRE HILL IS A BAD PERSON

AUTHOR: Tonisha Washington - (United States of America)

Take a look at these rebuttals?? It's her friends trying to cover up for her. She's a "CROOK" who uses "GOD" to make you feel comfortable. We all know phonies & con artists who pretend to be religious & follow God's principals. Shashicka Tyre Hill is not one of them. She's even made moves at my husband. Shashicka stay away from my man & give us back our money you smooth talking con-artist!

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is so far from the truth

AUTHOR: Satisfied Customer - (United States of America)

Ladys and gentlemen what we have here is a pissed off Indian guy who is a fraud himself, and own a business by the name of, JesupWireless Inc located 212 South First Street Suite 3, Jesup, GA 31545 he's  located at Hwy 84 by Georgia Power, This guy has very bad reviews about his business, the truth is this guy is a Fraud him self and if he cant get what he wants he tries to bash other businesses his name is Adnaan, please do not feed into this false information Shashicka Tyre is a wonderful person, that help her community and help support other local business. If you all know Indians they cant be trusted are very messing.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Shashicka Tyre-Hill is a good hearted person

AUTHOR: Blabber Mouth - (United States of America)

I am sorry I lied on her playing on this site to see if this would work ;-(. I was mad because I lost my job and was trying to hurt her. She is really a good hearted person and would help any one. Shashicka Tyre-Hill I'm sorry. I never interested in opening a business. Ms. Tyre-Hill never talked me into investing money in her business. It was all just a joke and I am truly sorry. I wish I could take it back trying to hurt other because you are hurt is not good and God want be pleased I'm so sorry. Instead of looking at others we need to look at ourselves

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Shashicka Tyre-Hill

AUTHOR: Miracle Home Care B - (United States of America)

This rebuttal is in regards to this malicious defamatory attack on my character. If you were anyone of merit you would not go to some pretentious website no reputable entity has ever heard of with these bogus lies. I am a giver and not a taker. My company is not and never been borderline bankrupt for that information is public records. I think you are without morals to defame a person's character and lively hood. (No weapn formed against me shall prosper and every tounge come against me shall fall.)