• Report: #141944

• Submitted: Sun, May 08, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 03, 2005

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Shasta Industries
3750 W. Indian School Rd Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Shasta Industries Lack OF Warranty Performance Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Typical Shasta This is pretty common

*Author of original report: Results at Last

They replastered the pool interior (1/19/04) and issued a 5 year material and 3 year labor warranty. On 3/05 I noticed a chip in the plaster and reported it. They said they would have a diver come out to repair it. After a week I heard nothing and called again, they said they would refax the diver and he would call me. Another week pasted and still nothing.

So far their warranty is not worth the paper it is written on.

Sherwin
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2005 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shasta-Industries/Phoenix-Arizona-85019-3518/Shasta-Industries-Lack-OF-Warranty-Performance-Phoenix-Arizona-141944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shasta Industries

AUTHOR: Sherwin - (U.S.A.)

On 10/27/05 I reported that the 'Shasta Shield" was staining and I needed to have it taken care of. The rep said she would send someone out the next day before noon to look at it. My wife & I were home till 12:30 P.M. and noone showed up.

I am tired of playing their silly games & filed a complaint with the State's Registrar of Contractors, next will be the State's Attorney General office.

Typical Shasta This is pretty common

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

This is pretty common for Shasta. You will find that the only way to get any results from them is to contact Skip Ast's office. Even then, the service is likely to be incomplete or shoddy.

The favorite line from customer care is that it was some other department's responsibility and that customer care doesn't handle that particular problem.

Results at Last

AUTHOR: Sherwin - (U.S.A.)

On Monday, 5/9/05 I called Shasta Pools and asked to speak to Ed Ast, the president of Shasta Industries and left a message with his administrative assistant. He never called back, but Tuesday late morning my wife received a call from the service manager telling her he was sorry the diver did not show up on Monday and the diver was on his way now. She told him we were not expecting the diver on Monday since no one told us he was coming. The diver did show up on Tuesday afternoon and took care of the problem.

It appears that there is a lack of communication between their departments and customers.