Complaint Review: Shaun Butler

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By: cybernena — Pigeon Tennessee
Shaun Butler
711 S. Carson Street, #4 Carson City, Nevada USA

Shaun Butler He operated Kajama, Inc. *Formerly known as Psychicchat.com" Carson City Nevada

*Author of original report: Kajama Inc has new management

*Author of original report: Only Source of Income

*Consumer Comment: I agree

*Consumer Comment: You were a "psychic adviser" for THIRTEEN YEARS....

I worked for Shaun Butler of Kajama, Inc as a psychic advisor. He was pocketing over 70% of our monthly paychecks throughout the years and told us we would not get our last paycheck because he had no money. He handed over his site to a Julia who then required us to pay her $260 per month just to continue working on the site.

Shaun Butler said he would pay us after he got his money together since June 2013, but has failed to do so to date.

I worked as a psychic advisor for his company for 13 years and what he did was an act of true greed. A man who has plenty of money, but made certain he took our last paychecks with him.

Curious to know what he will report to the IRS, because he never sent us our last paychecks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaun-Butler/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/Shaun-Butler-He-operated-Kajama-Inc-Formerly-known-as-Psychicchatcom-Carson-City-Nev-1086489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaun Butler

Kajama Inc has new management

AUTHOR: cybernena - ()

This report is not a reflection on the new management that has taken over Kajama, inc. Shaun Butler is no longer affilated with Kajama.

Only Source of Income

AUTHOR: cybernena - ()

And I have two toddler sons. Yes, I agree there are some psychics out there who can be labeled as frauds. But there are also some who are honest, spiritual and don't play games with hokus pokus. I'm not a fortune teller, I help guide others through spiritual development.

One thing I never did was try to keep clients on just to make a buck. I never sugar coated readings. And yes, I knew a change was coming to the site.

Before throwing stones, just make sure you are targeting the right person. Some of us have actually helped guide others through hard times. Rare, but we do exist!

I agree

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You "psychics" are nothing but con artists and frauds ripping people off.  You got what you deserved.

You were a "psychic adviser" for THIRTEEN YEARS....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

and you failed to see this coming? What kind of "psychic adviser" does that make you?  Oh, yeah, just like ALL the other phonies out there a TOTAL fraud preying on the weak and the weak minded.

Glad this happened to you and your ilk.