Complaint Review: Shaun McCracken

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: OlivaTuffnail — Guelph Ontario
Shaun McCracken
73 George Street Brantford, Ontario Canada

Shaun McCracken MONEY HUNGRYUNETHICAL INCOMPETENT OVERCHARGING GREEDY OVERBILLING THEFT THIEVES UNETHICAL INCOMPETENT OVERPRICED INCOMPETENT RUDE LIARS FRAUDULENT Brantford Ontario

One morning I tried to access my student account and i find it frozen by Shaun McCracken, I call him and he makes me come in to have a meeting, never booked me in just told me to come in. He placed a $1400.00 damage charge on my student account even though he had the wrong information.

Shaun Mccracken told me if i did not pay him at least $500 cash by the end of the week he would cause all kinds of trouble for my at my residence and with my financal records at the Laurier University. Anyhow I did not pay him $500 cash like he wanted and he dropped the charges.

Lying fraud !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaun-McCracken/Brantford-Ontario/Shaun-McCracken-MONEY-HUNGRYUNETHICAL-INCOMPETENT-OVERCHARGING-GREEDY-OVERBILLING-THEFT-T-1105967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaun McCracken