Complaint Review: Shaun Morrill

• Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: Leanne — brantford Ontario Canada
Shaun Morrill
4351 Rodrigo St San Diego, California United States of America

Shaun Morrill Chandler marriott Sphynx kitten breeder scamer fraud lied about being gay stole money San Diego, California

Chandler Marriot aka Shaun Morrill

I messaged him about a sphynx cat, he called me and chatted nicely with me for hours, He stated he was a part of the gay community, him and his boyfriend logan. Stated that he wanted to adopt a baby after him and his boyfriend got back from their cruise from b.c. to panema. I then told him i was a cancer patient and that i was going through some toughh times, he said he was sorry to hear and that he would ship my kitten once he the kittens had its final vaccinations. He sent me pictures of what he supposedly looked like. he stated that he attended a elementary school in my city. we talked for another week and I finally sent him $450.00(USD) for the down payment on a kitten.

Once i sent him the money through western union (he doesnt accept paypal) he ignored me. So i thought of something quick... noibody wants to be charged with assisted suicide so i threatened him with it in attemp to get a response, he then repliued claiming to have been in a boating accident. he sent 5-6 pictures of the kitten and told me not to worry.

I then called CFA to ensure he was registered..... he wasnt so i called about 4-5 other associations and nothing. I told him that i called and he snapped stating that i was insane and that he would send a return.

so far nothing, he has even changed his phone number now!!! I have filed a police report against him, i am charging him with fraud. if he is gay i hope he is never aloud to have children. he is a horrible person. he actually at one point told me to kill myself because i had cancer and cancer patients should be youthenized anyhow. a disgusting VILE human being.

he posts on site like hoobly, terrific-cats, feline4us ect.

be careful, he even explained in detail about on fraud report claiming the lady gave him a cat with H.C.M, he knows what hes doing and is very manipulative

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaun-Morrill/San-Diego-California-/Shaun-Morrill-Chandler-marriott-Sphynx-kitten-breeder-scamer-fraud-lied-about-being-gay-s-915210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaun Morrill