Complaint Review: Shaun Ray Morrill Show Blinds

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — San Diego California United States of America
Shaun Ray Morrill Show Blinds
Dont know San Diego, California United States of America

Shaun Ray Morrill Show Blinds Stole Money and never performed work San Diego, California

Beware of Shaun Ray Morrill, he goes by Chandler.  He sent me a postcard mailer back in july of 2011, I called on his show blinds mailer to install blinds in my house.  Since he knew one of my friends i felt it was a safe bet.  He came over, gave me a quote for $2200, and since he was friends with one of my friends i paid him in full.

For months after he kept making excuses on why the blinds were not in. In December he actually came with one of the blinds, but i got a call from the company he got the blind from and said shaun never paid for the blind, so they threatened to put a lien on my house.

I sued him in small claims court (he never showed) and got a judgment against him.  Now I'm still looking for his whereabouts so i can enforce wage garnishment.

All in all, he stole $2200 from me, but I will find him, and once I do i'll let all the others know where he is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaun-Ray-Morrill-Show-Blinds/San-Diego-California-92115/Shaun-Ray-Morrill-Show-Blinds-Stole-Money-and-never-performed-work-San-Diego-California-972240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaun Ray Morrill Show Blinds