• Report: #1119234

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Calte Wach — Lewis Center Ohio
Shaun Redgate and light University Online
129 Vista Centre Drive Forest, Virginia USA

Shaun Redgate and light University Online LUO STUDENTS WERE PROMISED LIFETIME SCHOLARSHIP WITH TRANSFERABLE CREDITS WHICH WERE REVOKED WITHOUT EXPLANATION!!! Forest Virginia

The following letter says it all:

“Light University Online leadership promised a group of students, including my family and I, a “lifetime” scholarship and also transferable credits to my local college through a partnership program.

On a whim I emailed LUO asking if I were to start a school at our church could our congregation refer to Dr. Clinton as our president. Misunderstanding either the question or the intent Shaun Redgate (VP of LUO) dropped all of the students, including my family and I, from the “lifetime” scholarship and also from the partnership program of transferable credits. He could have just said Yes or No. If he didn't understand the question he could have simply asked what I had meant. But instead he dropped everyone without explanation.

Redgate has only responded with one email which was curt and rude. We were made promises which were taken with no warning whatsoever. Again, we were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits. We were very, very hurt.”

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 04:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaun-Redgate-and-light-University-Online/Forest-Virginia-24551/Shaun-Redgate-and-light-University-Online-LUO-STUDENTS-WERE-PROMISED-LIFETIME-SCHOLARSHIP-1119234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaun Redgate and light University Online