Complaint Review: Shaw Carpet-Georgia

• Reported By: JDMusso — Ashburn Virginia
Shaw Carpet-Georgia
616 E Walnut Ave, Dalton, GA 30722-2128 Dalton, Georgia USA

Shaw Carpet-Georgia SHAW CARPET PRODUCT WARRANTY WORTHLESS Dalton Georgia

We had one of Shaw's most expensive carpets installed in our living room and bedroom. When the carpet was installed the pile was twisted in two diffrerent directions giving the apperance of lines and two different colors. Our local company called Shaw and was instructed to steam the carpet to get the pile corrected. That was done. Today I get a call from another third party company who told me Shaw had called them to make an appointment with me to have our carpet steamed. It didn't work the first time, and won't work the second time.

After a shoulder surgery and pacemaker put in only a few short months ago, I had to remove everything from all the furniture, disconnect stereo and TV components. This was done four times, unhooking and then reconnecting. This takes about 3 hours each time as well as having to take time off work.

I feel Shaw is just giving me the run around, and would be served best in the court of Public Relations if they just did what they were supposed to do. [continued below]....

..... They could care less about the homeowner who purchased and paid for one their most expensive carpets. I didin't buy new carpet to have it steamed twice. I could have done that to our old carpet and saved $6,000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaw-Carpet-Georgia/Dalton-Georgia-30722-2128/Shaw-Carpet-Georgia-SHAW-CARPET-PRODUCT-WARRANTY-WORTHLESS-Dalton-Georgia-1122657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaw Carpet-Georgia