• Report: #919516

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: Brenda — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
Shaw Carpet

Shaw Carpet Instead of addressing the warranty for their carpet they sent me to the retail store to handle. Of course they can't do anything about the carpet manufacturer's warranty. Internet

I started trying to get Shaw to deal with my worn/matting carpet issues under their warranty almost a year ago.  II have contacted them twice.  They continue to refer me to the retail store.  They say they have to deal with me through the store.  They have tried to stand on a requirement of professional carpet cleaning.  My carpet has been cleaned either professionally or by myself with a home cleaner about every year.  It is not dirty.  I spot clean everytime I see one.  They haven't even sent a representative/inspector to look at it.  It was purchased through Home Depot and they have been aware of my complaint from the beginning.   I don't think Home Depot should have to get in between us.  I think Shaw is trying to ignor me and hope I will go away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaw-Carpet/internet/Shaw-Carpet-Instead-of-addressing-the-warranty-for-their-carpet-they-sent-me-to-the-retai-919516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaw Carpet