Complaint Review: Shaw Carpeting

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Brenda H — Saint Louis Michigan
Shaw Carpeting
616 E. Walton Avenue Dalton, Georgia USA

Shaw Carpeting Shaw Warranty Department will not send a representative Dalton Georgia

After less than a year, my carpet has gone from a plush, cut loop to a matted mess.  The retailer came to my home and agreed that the carpet should not be wearing this way.  It was referred to Shaw, and in less than a few days, a fax was received that this was normal wear and tear and not covered by my warranty.  After calling them, I was told to get with the retailer to find that original roll to test.  I have heard nothing since.  I begged for a representative to come out and see for himself normal "wear and tear" and he refused.  I will never, ever buy a Shaw product again in my lifetime and I urge others to do the same.  I swear, it was like dealing with the insurance company....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaw-Carpeting/Dalton-Georgia/Shaw-Carpeting-Shaw-Warranty-Department-will-not-send-a-representative-Dalton-Georgia-1126628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaw Carpeting