Complaint Review: Shaw Real Estate Group, INC

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Megan B. — Chicago Illinois
Shaw Real Estate Group, INC
2451 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60614 chicago, Illinois United States of America

Shaw Real Estate Group, INC SCAMMED ME OUT OF $300!! chicago, Illinois

This company SCAMMED me out of $300! I gave them the money,so they can help me find an apartment since i have bed credit, and I ended up finding my own place, and they REFUSE to give my money back! It was only a week later too! It says NO WHERE in the contract that Im unable to receive my money back due to me finding mY OWN place! He said its in the contract...but where??? I went over and oever and over the lousy 2 page contract, and NO WHERE doe sit stste that Im unable to receive a refund if I find my own place on MY own time... so in the end, Im out of $300 and pretty pissed off. They dont return my calls, and have the audacity to give me an attitude on the phone! This place is  a MAJOR scam and rip off...I knew it was too good to be thru, and they got me.. never go here anyone please!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shaw-Real-Estate-Group-INC/chicago-Illinois-60614/Shaw-Real-Estate-Group-INC-SCAMMED-ME-OUT-OF-300-chicago-Illinois-1036451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shaw Real Estate Group, INC