Complaint Review: Shawn Bidner, Shonn Bidner,

4 Wilson Road Chelsea, Quebec Canada
  • Phone: 819-665-2941
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Shawn Bidner, Shonn Bidner Illegally renting, money stolen, liar, scam-artist, break and enter, theif, total scum Chelsea Quebec

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Looking for information

*Consumer Comment: shonns current work address

*Consumer Suggestion: Dear RR,

*General Comment: KArma as you know it

*Consumer Comment: That's nice

*General Comment: It starts with us...

*Consumer Comment: S Q: I am on your side

*Consumer Comment: Watcher?

*Consumer Comment: Where is he these days?

*Consumer Comment: Where is he these days?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: its not just one tenant here...

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: its not just one tenant here...

*UPDATE Employee: You can't escape your bad karma...

*General Comment: This is just sad

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: evicted tenant non payment

*Consumer Comment: Did they pay taxes on all that rental income?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Snow plough guy charged

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Evectied tenant, judgment awarded and NOT PAID Stephany Robinson Agriculture Canada

*Consumer Comment: Yes these people are untrustworthy indeed

Do not rent or buy anything from a**hole Shawn Bidner, aka Shonn Bidner. He is more than a scam artist he is total scum on this earth, a liar and a criminal.

He rented to us illegally and lied about it. He stole money from us and broke into our apartment when we were not there. His dog continuously s**t all over our front door, the illegal apartment was covered in mould and it flooded on our first day there (he did nothing about this infact he went on vacation minutes after we reported the flood to him).

He has scammed many other people, who have also reported on this website and he is not finished. He desperately places ads all over craigslist and kijiji for his run-down properties to finance his broke-a*s because his only income is through a disgusting armpit on Rideau St. that he calls a salon. Look out for ads that state (waterfront property, 12 min from downtown, amazing view) also his famous photo is of two cottage chairs on a dock.

He threatens tennants, destroys their property and steals from them. The last tennant who sued him caught him on video threatening to kill him and it was because the tennant asked for repairs on the rental. I am quite sure that his unstable and unpredictable behaviour is due to some kind of undiagnosed mental illness, perhaps bi-polarity.

Please please beware of this disgusting excuse for a man. I do feel very sorry though for his unfortunate children, dog and over-weight cat that he neglects.

Waiting to sue
Somewhere where you can never find us
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shawn-Bidner-Shonn-Bidner/Chelsea-Quebec/Shawn-Bidner-Shonn-Bidner-Illegally-renting-money-stolen-liar-scam-artist-break-and-e-460666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shawn Bidner, Shonn Bidner,

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Looking for information

AUTHOR: Cabsauv - (Canada)

I am interested in hearing about anyone who has encountered problems with Shawn Bidner at *** ******** ******. I can be reached at cabsauv04@gmail.com.

shonns current work address

AUTHOR: fukc666 - (Canada)

Q: where is shonn bidner?
A: he runs a salon located at 113 dalhousie st in ottawa ontario on the days of thursday friday and saterday from the hours of 9am- 5pm.
HOW: i kno this because my exgirlfriend just signed an illigal lease at that location to rent the house that it is run out of.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Dear RR,

AUTHOR: shawn - (Ukraine)

Its nice to hear such positivity, especially when I can tell you first hand how destructive this man has been to not only the lives of his victims, but to their families as well.

Your words are wise and should be heeded. Yes you are correct.

However, when you seek the position as first agressor, then all cards are on the table.
When you seek short term profit over common decency, then you should not cry wolf or have others cry it for you.
When you blatantly lie in order to further your petty notions of revenge, then do not be surprised when others do the same.

Cry not for this man. When he dies no tombstone or memorial plaque will be safe.  He should be forgotten by all except his master, Satan.

#4 General Comment

KArma as you know it

AUTHOR: RR - (Canada)

Maybe he is all that you mentionned...but YOU have much to learn!

That's nice

OK RR,

Perhaps you are correct about the ownership, who the hell knows what is going when he changes businesses/names every other week? The facts, which you admit you are ignorant of, are that he is a manipulative, scammy, dirtbag thief liar. Do you have evidence to dispute this? Have you read all of the other reports here about him? If you really don't know him, why whiteknight for him on the net? If you really don't know him, how are you familiar with his real estate ownership? Your lesson in Greek philosophy aside, your post rings quite hollow.

#6 General Comment

It starts with us...

AUTHOR: RR - (Canada)

I do not know this SB personnally but heard of him as I live in the same region.  I just happen to find this "report" by pur coincidence. And I am surprised  and outrage to find out how you are all focusing on hate and not on the truth here.  That's what made me want to reply to this ans the last post is purely WRONG!!!  To put you right back on track " SB do not own the building anymore since he sold it in 2011!!  Point made!!   So why is this on here?   It is pur defamation that you are doing.  You should be ashamed of yourself who ever you are.

I  really think that you should all  Read Socrate's  3 Sieves...

Socrates was, in ancient Greece, a high reputation for wisdom. Someone came one day find the great philosopher and said: Do you know what I just heard about your friend?

A moment, replied Socrates. Before you tell me, I'd like to take a test, one of the three sieves.

Three sieves?

But yes, replied Socrates. Before telling all sorts of things on the other, it is good to take time to filter what you would say. This is what I call the three test sieves. The first sieve is the truth. Have you checked if you want to tell me is true?

No. I only heard about.

All right. You do not know if it is the truth. Trying to filter otherwise using a second sieve, that goodness. What you want to teach me about my friend, is this something good?

Oh no! On the contrary!

So Socrates continued, you want to tell me bad things about him and you're not even sure if they are true. You can perhaps still pass the test, because there is a sieve that utility. Is it useful for you to teach me that my friend would have done?

No, not really.

So concluded Socrates, if what you have to tell me is neither true nor good nor useful, why would you tell me?

One last thing...what ever he did, to whom ever...  think about his children...they dont deserve this...STOP THE HATE...look around , love and smile :-)

S Q: I am on your side

AUTHOR: watcher - (United States of America)

S Q, please don't think that i have anything to do with SB, I am only posting pictures so 1) people can put a face to the name and 2) to inject a little humor into the situation. I am sorry that the images have upset you. I assure you, i despise him more than you do.

Also: It looks like SB found the gas and matches and is trying to burn down his own building with people inside:

I feel bad for those students living there.

Watcher?

AUTHOR: S Q - (Canada)

Curious bad grammer.
Watcher, did you also not graduate from high school?
Are you also semi-illiterate?
Did your father ignore you?
Was your mother too busy running c**** houses and homes?
Did you feel neglected?
Did your pretty wife discover your true personality very soon after the honeymoon phase?
Curious photo. s
Creepy photo.
Gross.
Super super super disgustingly gross close up of a creepy creepy guy.
Yuk. I guess he gets his looks from his ***.
How did somebody get this close to you?
Did you have to pay them as you p** the g**** close to your *on* **e to get close to you.
Creepy and gross try not to look for any length of time as you will feel his hand on your a*s in a minute.

Wow!!
Did not know that a person could come across this badly in a self taken photo.
Dude, you are seriously a gross old man, stop posting ugly pictures of yourself online.
Its just sad.
I can speak for the many women he has made gross passes at.

I was 17.5 years old and he was at least 49.
I told him I was going to bumpers in order to deflect his at-work stalking behaviour.
If I had known that he had no pride and would actually show up to a punk bar I would have never dropped this type of get lost hint.
No, he actually showed up and I was totally mortified when he introduced himself to my friends.

I felt like one of his escorts girl friends.

Still, 8 years later I am creeped out by this encounter.
Thank God the boss canned him.

Now this photo is proof that he has not changed and I get the cold chills seeing that smug gross self righteous face.

EeeW!

Where is he these days?

AUTHOR: watcher - (United States of America)

Bradyopolis: i am interested in your meeting, please email info to end_bidner [at] hotmail.co.uk  In the meantime...

Where is he these days?

AUTHOR: watcher - (United States of America)

Bradyopolis: i am interested in your meeting, please email info to end_bidner [at] hotmail.co.uk Is he still at 506 Rideau or has holed up somewhere else?

#11 UPDATE EX-employee responds

its not just one tenant here...

AUTHOR: bradyopolis - (Canada)

Comments are not just from one tenant, but persons from all walks of life this man has chosen to screw over. We meet regularly. Try to find us. Please attend our meeting. Even if you secured an eviction against some poor lady, what was the reason that person withheld rent?  I'm sure you did something wrong, sleazy, sneaky or slimy to that person. Police will not help you anymore unless something serious is going to happen and they just might let that happen because they will assume you are pulling a 'chicken little' once again. Or, they just may be sick of you and don't care if anything happens to you (I'm betting on this, based on actual conversations with police officers who know Mr. Bidner).

Free of charge anybody can visit the courthouse in old Hull and see what Mr. Bidner has been up to regarding charges, pleas, warrants etc. Also check the family court records. Too funny! For a good laugh invest $30-$50 for audio recordings. They are hilarious!  What a con! What a schmuck! You won't live any of this down. Never.

#12 UPDATE EX-employee responds

its not just one tenant here...

AUTHOR: bradyopolis - (Canada)

You can't escape your bad karma...

AUTHOR: bradyopolis - (Canada)

...especially when you have been quite busy creating it.

Check out the third incarnation of Famous Frenchy's at 506 rideau (what happened to #2?):
Shawn Bidner is now operating under this name, however the bad reviews from the first incarnation have followed him like a ball and chain...

Read the review "Don't Go." posted by a friend of the oriental restaurant next door, it appears first.
Sad sad sad sad but true true true true. I guess good old Shawn Shonn Bidner and his mother Muriel Mitzi Greenberg Bidner are still struggling with the definition of what it  is to be a good person in a civilized society.

The complaints I have read (from 4 or 5 different reports on this site) are quite accurate.
Please visit his hometown of old chelsea quebec and start dropping his name. Either you'll get an earful about how evil he his or the person will run away and refuse to speak to you out of fear of being wrongly accused of some crime.
If only they knew that the Quebec justice system now sees Mr. Bidner as a total lying idiot. For a while he was calling the police on his ex-wife daily. Other cases have been tossed when the judge realized what Bidner was all about.

So basically, short of actual physical harm coming to this family, the police in quebec will tell him that the sky is not falling and to stop calling them.  I feel sorry for his children, including G.B.

#14 General Comment

This is just sad

AUTHOR: watcher - (United States of America)

It's cute to see Shawn come on here with his tortured grammar and tenuous grasp of language in order to tell us his little stories of woe. I am definitely delighted that he is watching the ever-growing list of complaints about him because by now, he has to know that we are watching him, too. We will always keep an eye on you, Shawn, and we will do whatever we can to keep anyone from ever conducting business with you.

Anyway, as someone who has had the misfortune to do business with Shawn, i can assert that the original complaint is completely correct. The behavior they describe is exactly this jabroni's MO.

I do wonder if all the things you have lied about and stolen over the years have been worth it...

#15 REBUTTAL Individual responds

evicted tenant non payment

AUTHOR: 9021090210 - (Canada)

rental board issued evection for non payment of this tenant. there is not a word of truth to there statement and from the content and tone its obvious. This tenant is not a well case.  please remove this report!!!

Did they pay taxes on all that rental income?

AUTHOR: mikey - (United States of America)

I wonder if either Shawn Bidner, Josee Trudell, or Mitzi Bidner have accurately reported all of the rental income they have made over the years. If you have rented from them contact with details of how you paid and the duration:

QuebecRegion Informant Leads Centre

Tel.:1-866-896-6317 (toll free)

Fax:450-926-7006

Thanks for all who turned out for the meeting. Looking forward to hearing all of your comments. Chickens will come home to roost!

#17 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Snow plough guy charged

AUTHOR: mikey - (United States of America)

No, I'm actually the snow plow guy you had charged when things didn't go your way...

#18 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: S bidner - (Canada)

evicted tenant  by non payment and trashed the apt  extensive damage and refused to pay judgment awarded. (Stephany Robinson Agricuture canada) And further attempts now to cause damaged reputation  though the internet, her behaivior and content and language  shows where shes comming from.

Yes these people are untrustworthy indeed

AUTHOR: mikey - (United States of America)

Yes, indeed, Shawn Bidner and his mother Mitzi Bidner are indeed dishonest and untrustworthy.  Do not go anywhere near them or their property unless you want to be charged with something.  Don't let your children near theirs as you may be sued.