Complaint Review: Shawn Freeman Manager Of Adblaze

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By:tuckstan Kentucky
Shawn Freeman Manager Of Adblaze
Internet U.S.A.

Shawn Freeman Manager Of Adblaze Will Rip Off Customers and Affiliates! Do not work for them In Scumville its on the Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Old report for old site

Anyways I am so fed up with Adblaze, they offer things like GameCopy Pro, PSP Blender Downloads, all that stuff. They use to belong to clickbank and I have had a couple blogs advertising their products for a year now. Well, they moved out of Clickbank to have their own affiliate network and since I followed them it has been a nightmare.

First off, I made some sales when I signed up to their new website, they then for some reason changed a few things on their site and asked every member to re-create their account and said the previous sales from each affiliate would transfer over. Well guess what? My sales never transferred over and I kept on emailing them asking if they would transfer over the sales. I got no reply.

And so I was like whatever, it was like 2 sales worth 43.00 dollars. So I signed up for a new account with Adblaze and then I made a few more sales. So Im like "sweet!" but then I have to wait for the sales to be official (30 day money back guarantee or something) so the sales just sit in my account pending. Totally the opposite of how clickbank does it.

So I get another email today from Adblaze saying this:

[quote]Dear member,

First the bad news

We at Adblaze regret to inform you that effective immediately we are discontinuing our affiliate program in it's present form. The main reason we must do this is affiliate fraud. Some affiliates were pushing through orders with stolen credit card numbers. We would then send out payments only to receive chargebacks for the orders months down the road. Major affiliate networks are able to deal with such instances of fraud.

Unfortunately smaller affiliate networks get hit and are usually unable to provide the screening needed to prevent this type of problem.[/quote]So I email them telling them that is bull and they already stole commissions from me and they are horrible for doing that and that I would never work for them again. And then this is what I got in reply.

[quote]We are contacting every affiliate portal we deal with to let them know you have been flagged for fraud and to avoid at all cost dealing with you. So f*** you

And No f*** you loser!

Sincerely,

Adblaze.com - Affiliate Marketing Success
AIM: adblazedotcom
[/quote]

So now not only are they keeping all my commissions they are now accusing me of doing fraud and claiming they are going to report me to every affiliate site on the market. So apparently my 4-5 sales of 80 dollars from my organic blogs and Im being claimed of stealing credit cards and using them to give me commissions of 80 bucks? Seriously?

Adblaze is a pure rip off, they dont give refunds to customers, they dont pay their affiliates. The manager of Adblaze is rude, cocky, ignorant, arrogant, and he is balding.

Anchorsmack
tuckstan, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shawn-Freeman-Manager-Of-Adblaze/internet/Shawn-Freeman-Manager-Of-Adblaze-Will-Rip-Off-Customers-and-Affiliates-Do-not-work-for-t-466174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shawn Freeman Manager Of Adblaze

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Old report for old site

AUTHOR: Tim - (United States of America)

This report is for an old version of Adblaze. The site was once an affiliate portal for various download products listed on Clickbank apparently. Adblaze.com was bought by my company a few years ago and now offers SEO products and services. It is in no way associated with Clickbank, affiliate programs or any Shawn Freeman. Our site has a good reputation and we work very hard to keep it that way.