Complaint Review: Shawn Nelson

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: eBay — Internet United States of America
Shawn Nelson
6263 Dragon Ln Prescott Valley, Arizona United States of America

Shawn Nelson Shawn T Nelson, Shawn T. Nelson, muleditch Thief, Crook, Scammer, Liar, Fraud, Embezzler, Larceny, Prescott Valley, Arizona

This low life scum is lower than a snake.

I have several verified and confirmed messages from this thief where he complains to have been ripped off and scammed by other. He is communicating with me as we both do business online.

Come to find out this bastard opens a case against me without even telling me there is a problem and claims he didnt get his item. Well I have all of the tracking information and confirmed delivery receipt.

This queer is NOT to be trusted and should not be associated with. I was a so called friend on the web with him as we messaged often and I even refunded a portion of his purchase for his being patient on my own free will.

Now this mother f**ker is trying to claim this bogus case. I hope he burns in hell for this evil deceitful s**t he is pulling.

I refunded the money because an item he bought was delivered late to me and he was more than patient never complaining or anything. After dealing with other terrible customers I constantly complimented him about being such a great person.

Now I just cant believe this.

Im telling you....DONT HIRE OR ASSOCIATE WITH THIS SON OF A B**CH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 03:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shawn-Nelson/Prescott-Valley-Arizona-86314/Shawn-Nelson-Shawn-T-Nelson-Shawn-T-Nelson-muleditch-Thief-Crook-Scammer-Liar-Fraud-886777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shawn Nelson