Complaint Review: Shawn Polston

• Reported By: anonymous — Tucson Arizona
Shawn Polston
Tucson, Arizona USA

Shawn Polston Poor choice Tucson Arizona

I tryed to list my home for sale last September with Shawn and his team.  The first time I spoke to him he made everything seem like it would be great.  I never actually meet him but dealt with another realtor who took pictures of my home with her cell phone and his wife and secretary who both treated me very poorly, yelled at me and then took my listing off the market when I made a complaint to them.

They are very unprofessional and do not like to be told what they are doing is not right.  I was unable to find another realtor to list my property after they took it off the market probably do to them talking trash.  And someone else I know who is in the industry has had trouble with business since the accurance also probably because of the Shawn Polston team.  Please stay far away!!  Many other good realtors in town.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shawn-Polston/Tucson-Arizona/Shawn-Polston-Poor-choice-Tucson-Arizona-1162337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shawn Polston