Complaint Review: Shayhana Auto Sales

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: Shernetta — Rochester New York
Shayhana Auto Sales
771 Hudson Ave Rochester, New York USA

Shayhana Auto Sales Clayton Duevall Sold 2002 ford wind star without inspecting and fixing car before selling now refuse to give me the title and have the car properly inspected since 2013 Rochester New York

Clayton Duevall sold me a 2002 wind star van as a dealer and did not repair or inspect it leaving me holding to van and no way of getting my money returned or fixed or inspected for $2400 in April of 2013. He called me names and told me I could junk the van he did not care if it every gets registered or inspected and blamed the transaction on me the consumer. He stole the paperwork back from me with the lure of giving me the proper paper work. He lied and stole $2400 from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shayhana-Auto-Sales/Rochester-New-York-16421/Shayhana-Auto-Sales-Clayton-Duevall-Sold-2002-ford-wind-star-without-inspecting-and-fix-1154720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shayhana Auto Sales