Complaint Review: SheInside

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: FConward — Washington Dist of Columbia
SheInside
Internet China

SheInside False advertisment on their site. Inactive Tracking number. Customer Service are no help at all. Internet

I purchased my items on May 15th 2013. I used EXPRESS SHIPPING to get my clothes quicker. Today is Tuesday, May 28th and I still have not recieved any of my clothes. The status on the site says that my clothes were shipped but I tried to track my order using the tracking number on the tracking sites the site has provided and they didn't work. They have yet to respond to my problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SheInside/internet/SheInside-False-advertisment-on-their-site-Inactive-Tracking-number-Customer-Service-a-1054281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SheInside